GAD Diary #3 : e-PJJ? UITM vs OUM




Yes. One of the things that I wanna do in my life's bucket list is to continue my studies in degree (at least) but I have a trouble to choose which of these university is suitable for my next step. A full time student isn't my main choice anymore since I am already work so I decide to choose this line (e-PJJ thug life, obviously!) to make it happen.

The obvious headache from this dilemma isn't only on the procedure, the suitable period of time or the fees but it is more mainly on what the fuck am I going to pick for my degree course. I have been paying my attention on Psychology course since the beginning but it is totally out of my luck since UiTM isn't offered the course in  their Social Science categories but OUM did offer the course in their own Social Science course.  My other option is actually to continue what I have left in diploma to my degree. MEANING; all I need to continue my studies in the same course but for degree level. I also have had a deep, meaningful thought on how can I make up my past about this issue and tried to come up with a few solutions. I still don't know if I make a right decision.

I actually looked through every single subjects from both universities and I have a huge dilemma because these pros and cons are presented. For example;

First, UITM e-PJJ. A few of their subjects need to be repeated again. I mean, I am actually graduated from UiTM, in Diploma Public Administration. I have already learned a few of the subjects such as Business Laws, Statistic and Industrial Relation subject during my diploma days so I think it is pretty pointless to repeat the same thing all again but I think it is worthy of shots since I can actually rewrite my result into getting B+ Second, OUM aka Open University Malaysia. Again, I am encountered the same problem all over again. (similar subjects etc)  but as soon I realize it, I guess, sacrifice is needed to be made in order to success.

So which one is it? I obviously have no idea, yet.

Whatever, I will save my headache on this because I am going to deal with them later after I made my decision. Hopefully, I will make the decision in the next post or videos on Youtube.