GAD Diary #4 - FOOLS by Troye Sivan (COVER by Jungkook x Rap Monster BTS) and Last Day in Institute of Medical Research (IMR)

Just like my unhealthy obsession towards guilty pleasure songs (Zayn Malik's Pillowtalk and Hotline Bling by Drake, ah ha!), I am deeply in love with Jungkook x Rap Monster's cover of FOOLS. (from a babe, Troye Sivan). My first expression was like "damn, this song made me feel like a buttery melt butter feelings" till Rap Monster came and even made me love him more. (yes, he's my bias in BTS) I cannot stop om replying the song. Damn kpop idols and their tricky tricks!

As for today, it is official to say; today is my last day being in here (Institute for Medical Research). Sad? indeed. The place makes me extremely happy (I mentioned this, a few times in my Facebook's posts) and comfortable. I decide to film some of my favorite part of being in here before I leave this place for good (after lunch, obviously)

Unfortunately both of my bosses aren't here due to the fact one of them has a major meeting in Shah Alam and the other one is currently in vacation because his wife just gave a birth to a baby girl? I think. I am not sure. I haven't asked him. So, I decide to leave my message in email or give a text by the end of today.

Oh yeah, maybe in the future, I may have difficulties to update my GAD diary but I will learn to give a try. Don't worry, I always find my way. Hopefully, in the next post, I am already in my house with my fixed internet line.

Till next time, bye.