GAD diary #2 : Feeling terrified


currently feeling this
I can't stop for being so worry since yesterday after my visit with my future company. I signed and read the contract; heck man, I am doomed. There's a few rules that I actually didn't like at all. First, I can't bring my phone to the office (literally they asked me to keep on my locker fuck sake). I found it as quite absurd though I also can't help but to agree that most of people will abuse the privileges of having a phone while working. Not to mention, I have a trouble to trust these people. I always have this weird gutsy feeling that they may not appear as they look but I am letting time tells me who they actually are. I'm handing this to Allah.

I also cannot hide of feeling extremely sad and devastated. I really am love my current work in the Engineering Department, man. IMR (Institute of Medical Research) is the best! Not to mention; people in the administrative department is the coolest cupcakes people I ever meet. I wish I can work here a bit longer. I wish I have my place as a permanent worker here because this place gives me a sense of belonging. No one wants to judge me. They give me a time and space to breath. Do you know how hard is that to find a good superior and a good co-workers that actually never try to harm you or anything. Not to mention; NO FUCKING OFFICE POLITICS. I don't think I can find a same place and same people in other place like them.

This Friday, 7th March 2016, will be the official date that I am going to leave IMR for good. Good bye good people. Take care. I wish them the best and I hope I can experience the same feelings that I have here in the future.

P/S : I swear I am almost teared up.
 
Sincerely me,
Fyfy.