2016 - #1st updates! (Youtube channel, GAD and progression!)

Hello, my dear readers.

I know. I have not properly updated my blog and I do not think anyone is missing me this point but I miss you guys. I thought like, "let's make this blog happy again."

Besides, the only reason that I have decide to come back is to actually reconnect with my old habits. Anyway, I have a few updates that needs to be addressed so my lovely readers can have a picture of my current state.
  • I finally made my Youtube channel. I am still trying to find my voice but I have actually decided to make random things instead of sticking up with one or two types of videos. So you may see me in the future with tutorials, rants (mostly it'll be filled with rants and reactions towards a certain topic), challenges and v-logs. Now, I did write my reasons of why am I actually set up this on the channel introduction. Yes, it is made to see if my English can be improved but at the same time, I want to see my progression for years to the next. It will be fun to see how I change from now to the future.

  • It is safe to say that I have a GAD problem. What is GAD? General Anxiety Disorder (combines with depression. What a suck thing to feel.) I know it is wronged to be diagnosed without a psychologist/psychiatrist's actual opinion but I actually took the test and the result devastated me. Soon, I will try to reach out psychology/psychiatric department in government hospital and look out for the progression. I also will update my status in the next video or post.
  • I finally found a permanent job! It is actually from a Japanese company. I just went for a medical checkup since they said I need to do that thing first and they would give a offer letter next.
  • I will make a massive change in the blog soon. Just a few things, here and there.

I think that is all for now on. It feels good to be back, to be really honest. I guess reconnect with your old habit is not really a big of deal. Plus point, it does help me a bit in expressing myself more. Till next time, bye.