Answer My Questions #4

1) Sexual Orientation : Sexually fluid.

2) What I'm really bad at : Procrastination.

3) The one person who's arms I'd like to be in : Future Husband.

4) My Best First Date : I rarely go date with people.

5) A description of my self-esteem : Bipolar. I experience a lot of emotions within four hours but I barely let it visible to the public views.

6) Who my best friend are : Amani Liyana Binti Amrullah, Spotify, and Internet.

7) My favorite book : Into The Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami and Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino.

8) Biggest turn offs : Sweet-talkers, rude assholes and arrogant fuckers.

9) A description of my best friend : Has a petite, skinny figure and a good-looking fella with a passion with foods.

10) My favorite animal : Felines.

11) Someone I miss : No one particular.

12) The reason behind my last break up : He isn't the one that I want and It'll never work between us.

13) What I did yesterday : Attended to relatives' wedding and went for a dinner with bestie.

14) What my greatest achievements are : I finally have my chance to redeem myself for being a better person compares to the past.

15) A description of the person I dislike the most : Rude people that up for no good stuff.

16) My favorite songs right now : The Beginning by Ok One Rock.

17) How my last kiss when down :  I kissed my fur balls aka my cat so that's how my last kiss when down.

18) What I find attractive in the preferred sex : Guys know how to dress well. Know how to take care themselves and respects their partner.

19) All of the pets I've ever had : Fishes.

20) Favorite flavor of ice cream : Strawberry Cheesecake.

21) The one place I want to be right now : My bedroom.

22) The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me : *insert racist jokes*

23) Where I have lived before : Merbok, Kedah.

24) I'll love you if.. : If you understand myself fully and accepts the differences.

25) What are my future plans : Further up my studies into a higher level, get a steady job permanently, cross-out every single dreams/a-list-to-dos and travels abroad.

26) An internal conflict I have with myself : Depression and decision-conflicts.


27) What I'm doing tomorrow : I am going to face the same thing that I faced before; working.

28) What I want to be when I get older : A successful woman that owns a happy family and money equally.

29) Most embarrassing moments : I threw up in the primary school during the class' sessions.

30) Two of my insecurities : Good-looking girls that far better than what I have and smart-ass people.

31) What would I do if I won lottery : Gives to charity and spends some to myself and family .

32) A description of boy that I like : He has a slender figure, a fair skin and a quite beefy guy with a sleek short-black hair. He also has a deep-set bright eyes whenever both of us make an instant eyes contact. He has a shy smile and sometimes he will flash his fangs whenever we try to engage with a conversation. He can sing just fine and genuinely a good heart person.

33) What I love most about myself : Artistic. Loving. Never underestimate others.

34) My biggest pet peeves : People who has a issue with their time management.

36) Who my best friends are : Amani. Internet. Spotify.

37) How many kids I want in the future : 3


38)  My idea of a perfect date : It doesn't matter as long me and my partner enjoy.

39) What I'm really good at : Gives an advice if someone needs one.

40) Most Traumatic Experience : A stranger dressed in all black color with a mask on, drove a motorcycle nearby my school. I noticed he kept circling the same place until he stopped and waved at me. My first instinct was to run and I did it till I cut myself accidentally by a sharp branch. 

41) Where I would like to live : A place where no one knows my existence.


42) The nicest thing that anyone's ever said to me : A good singer, loyal and understanding.

43) Do I like where I am right now? : Obviously no. I want to improve my life so I can be happier.

44) What I can hear right now : Arguments/debates between my superior and her co-workers.


45) My relationship with my sibling(s) : We fight and laugh a lot.

46) All of the pets I've had : The Hobbit quartet; Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippins (for fishes) and the current female feline that I own right now : Mumei or The Nameless.

47) My biggest worry currently : FUTURE.


48) Something that I've wished repeatedly :  I will get my place in a degree course.

49) My relationship with my parents : hate-love relationship.

50) What words makes me the best about myself : Thoughtful. Ardent. Volatile. Realistic.

51) Something that I have should say a long time ago : Some people should never be accepted.


52) What my last text message says : "Where are you at?"

53) What I hate most about myself : Emotional bitch.


54) Biggest turns ons : Jack Gilinsky, leather boots, gold watches


55) What words upset me the most : Not good enough.

56) What I hate/hated the most about school : Drama and Examination.