Movie that still lingers in my heart.

I think I am in love.

Well, with a movie.

with a fictional character

I've been haunted with this movie for a week and I still can't get over it.

But the most of all, it's a Yuri-themed movie. *Don't mind me, really. I read lots of Yaoi-manga; smut or not so I can handle Yuri just fine*

May I present to you; My current favorite Thai movie ever



Holy shit! These movies blow my heart so much that I don't think I can't handle my thoughts well. It is probably the sweetest and cheesiest story I ever seen from my entire life but It portraits in a good way and captures straight to my heart.

Kim's character is the reason why I fall on these movies. She's a tomboy but deep insides, she believes herself as a normal girl since so many people judge her appearance rather than her personality. She's a kind-hear ted, patient and mellow person. She treats her girlfriend as if she's everything in her world. Additional point for her looks though. She's such a handsome fella that I think she traps in a girl's body.

Meanwhile Pie *yes the name of Kim's girlfriend* has surprisingly possessed similar traits like I have; headstrong, strict and moody. A kind of fem-me fatal kind of girl. At first, she was strongly against the idea of tomboy since girls shouldn't be associated with masculinity. She even thought Kim as a boy rather than a girl but Kim insisted she's a girl inside out.

Favorite scenes :

Yes Or No
  •  Butterfly scene : After shared a drink and lolipop together, Kim bravely confessed her feelings towards Pie as they'd been surrounded by butterflies. I remember when Kim cutely said "maybe it's from my mouth"






 
  •  At Pie's home scene : It happened when Kim asked Pie for a second chance. She even asked Pie's mother to bless their relationship though her mother hated the idea of girl x girl together. It was the saddest moment for all.

Yes Or No 2
  • Wig scene : Pie was in the middle of trying a short-haired wig that Boy/Puey had put on her head. I guess she wanted to see how she could transform herself into a tomboy version of Pie. A sudden greeting from Kim made her jump in joy. Pie decided to tease Kim by asking her to wear a long-haired wig, as if they swapped their places. Kim was uncomfortably against the idea but Pie stubbornly put it to the Kim's head. Things got a little hotter when Kim tried to kiss her romantically but had been interrupted by Pie's internship teacher.  












  • 1 year after the breakup's scene : Both of the girls unexpectedly met up again on this event where they needed to share a same booth. Pie even decided to mark the booth so she could had her own share. Pie wanted the booth for herself and she didn't even know the other person that she'll be shared with till she saw Kim. The main reason why I love this scene so bad because Kim said something on how she loved her girlfriend so much that she let her grow longer etc. I can't give you any details unless you watch the entire movie for yourself though.










For those who have a soft side on romantic stuff and didn't mind the whole girl x girl part, then this one is for you. You guys also can check the movies from Youtube's platform.


P/S :  Some of people said toms toms *yes I refer on Tomboys* have a talent on making girls fall on them. When they fall hard on people that they like/love, they'll do anything for their love.

or is it?