Answer My Question #2

  • 1:Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? : Yes. I have a massive allergic on smokes. It irritates my chest.
  • 2:Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused? : I am currently single and confused.
  • 3:What if I told you that you were pretty? : I always believe myself that I am somewhere between pretty and ugly so thank you.
  • 4:Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”? : Quite frankly, no. I find myself that people's surrounding me hate the idea of 'admitting the mistake' if they think they are entirely right.
  • 5:Are you interested in anyone right now? : I still have a bit of feelings towards my crush but not that particular a serious feeling.
  • 6:What are you looking forward to in the next week? : Spend my quality days with family; means i have to do my usual chores. I am currently waiting a green light from a best friend of mine about our celebration.
  • 7:Do you want to be single? : Maybe, till I find a right person.
  • 8:Did you go out or stay in last night? : Since I am my parents' precious, I rarely experience a late outing these years.
  • 9:How late did you stay up last night? : I can stay up till 3/4AM if I hit my weekend.
  • 10:Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot? : Well, yes. It happened somewhere last year.
  • 11:Last three things you had to drink? : A plain mineral water, Asam boi and an orange juice.
  • 12:Have you pretended to like someone? : Yes. I think after me and my ex decided to fix our problems by getting back together, that's when I realized I'd made a huge mistake. So it repeated again but this time, towards my relationship with my former classmates, both for school and uni days. I learn a lot through these experiences.
  • 13:Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it? : This explains literally on what happened on the past between me and my ex. The feelings had already died but I still tried to push myself on believing that I might still love him just the way I did before.
  • 14:Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months? : No one really.
  • 15:Is it hard for you to get over someone? : Sometimes, It can take up to the total period of 6 months and above.
  • 16:Think back five months ago, were you single? : Yes I were.
  • 17:What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon? : Took my break from a hectic work.
  • 18:Hold hands with anyone this week? : My mother, while we'd crossed a road.
  • 19:Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol? : Yes. I am muslim so alcohol is a no-no.
  • 20:What would you name your future daughter? : I'll be named her as Syahirah
  • 21:Do you miss anyone? : Particularly no one.
  • 22:Have you kissed three or more people in one night? : No.
  • 23:Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? : In a bed. With my pillows.
  • 24:Are you good at hiding your feelings? : I am more than good.
  • 25:Have you ever cried from being so mad? : Many freaking times. Especially whenever I fought with my sibling or even my own parents.
  • 26:Who did you last see in person? : Fatin, my former schoolmate
  • 27:Are you listening to music right now? : Yes. 
  • 28:What is something you currently want right now? : A marble blueberry cheesecake, Seoul Garden's food, a complete episodes of The Carrie Diaries season 2, Sony Z Ultra, a good-looking partner and my payment's cheque.
  • 29:What is the last thing you said out lot? : Javla - profanity yes.
  • 30:How is your heart lately? : Devastatingly unstable.
  • 31:Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? : Sometimes, just to cover my face from sunlight, i am such sissy.
  • 32:Are you wearing socks? : Rarely wearing socks.
  • 33:What do people call you? : Either fyqa/fiqa or fyfy/fifi.
  • 34:Will you talk to the person you like tonight? : Not anymore.
  • 35:Are there any stressful situations in your life? : Yes, my uncertain future.
  • 36:Who did you last share a bed with? : My parents. My pillows.
  • 37:Did you do something bad today? : Yes. I talked bad.
  • 38:When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? : I don't really remember.
  • 39:Do you get stressed out easily? : Yes. Maybe because I have a minor depression that easily effects my soul.
  • 40:Will you sing today? : No. It's a fasting month. I need to give some respects.
  • 41:Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t? : Yes. MANY TIMES. With people that had befriended before. More importantly, my crush.
  • 42:Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone? : Amani.
  • 43:Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance? : No.
  • 44:What are you listening to right now? : EXO
  • 45:What is wrong with you right now? : I feel a little bit sleepy.
  • 46:What is on your wrists right now? : My silver watch.
  • 47:Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing? : Mall.
  • 48:What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider? ; A hot apple cider.
  • 49:Do you make wishes at 11:11? : Sometimes.
  • 50:Are you a good artist? : Yes. I have no doubt on my talents.
  • 51:Love really is a beautiful thing huh? : I believe so.
  • 52:Do you miss the way things were six months ago? : No. I find myself that I feel bless that I've learnt so many things from the events of six months ago.
  • 53:Ever been on a golf cart? : No. 
  • 54:Do you have trust issues? : Yes I am. I feel like I have this massive phobia or a nervousness of trusting new people. It'll always take sometimes to build the trusts.
  • 55:Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who? : My exes *before we decided to end our relationship, obviously* and my best friend.
  • 56:Do you own something from Hot Topic? : No. I am from Malaysia and Malaysia does not even own a hot topic's store.
  • 57:Do you use chap stick? : No. I use Vaseline.
  • 58:Have you ever slapped someone in the face? : Yes and I do not meant that.
  • 59:Do you have a little sister? : Unofficially adopted little sister from my mother's cousin's family.
  • 60:Have you ever been to New York? : Unfortunately, no.
  • 61:Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? : In between?
  • 62:Have you hugged someone within the last week? : No.
  • 63:What were you doing at midnight last night? : Sleeping, duh.
  • 64:Have you ever regretted kissing someone? : Yes.
  • 65:Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? : EXO. Hahahah I know I am so delusional right now.
  • 66:Were your last three kisses from the same person? : Yes. From my mother. On the cheek.
  • 67:Have you kissed anyone in the last five days? : Nope.
  • 68:Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? : Both.
  • 69:Will next Friday be a good one? : Yes. Because eventually, I may receive my driver's license!