Graduation.

I have this odd feelings that cannot be explained literally. That once you've graduated, you're official a diploma's graduated and no longer a student that busily studied. *Well maybe in the future, by taking a degree's course*

For the first, I could feel that I finally make my parents proud on me. They smiled and warmly said "Finally, I can you see in the stage, taking your diploma", I felt absolutely happy.

I even took a sit besides this Sabahan girl and unknown fella that I did not her name. We chatted all day about our life after diplomas. I also heard that classmates of mine had their degrees in Sarawak! Gosh! Like the most of them had been placed in the same place!

Though my graduation was grand and glamorous, I felt it was a little personal. I was nervous, heck I might pee in the stage! but at the end, the result was all fine. Our Naib Counselor even called my name when I received the award and I managed to get through the day.

Besides, I saw my ex crush for the last time and surprisely, he grinned on me. After all, I was glad that I could get to know someone like him in my life, as a friend though I'd been crushed on him since the first time I stepped my journey in Kedah. *Calling him as ex crush may irritated others but I wish some days the feelings will come back to me, eventually if we have the jodoh that we always look for*
Thank you, H.

Thank you everyone. My family, best friend, classmates.

Finally.