Memories

Re-caps from the past of 4 months ago.

January

- Have been accepted to the Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia ; currently working as a temporary assistant administrative.


February

- Drilled my teeth for a first time by irresponsible dentist. Took a hell big of money on me.  Forced to meet another dentist. My two molars *left and right* are officially filled with aluminum.

March

- Officially switched my department into Bahagian Aduan dan Penguatkuasaan from IT department.

April

- I supposed to attend an interview that could take me, permanently as a worker but I ditched it because of my parents. Honestly, I feel so regret for letting that one go.
- Met up with a few members of KC-ians for a gathering. *Kpop Crazy's people that I close with* but sadly, not all of them showed. Still, I feel absolutely happy that I could finally meet them in a real life.


The best memory ever!

- Took a JPJ test but failed miserably in the three test of circuits. I got to admit that I was so nervous and JPJ tester teased me a lot. Will never forget not to let them distract me, in the future. On another side, I successfully managed to get pass on the road test.Weird, huh?

Now ; May

- Soon to be graduated, officially!