Happy New Year Folks! *Maybe, I am a bit late*

I know I am late but who cares, I just need to say straightly, HAPPY 2014, Folks! A brand new year brings a new form of heroine that we can exhale for MORE!

I am getting older, same as a song from Taylor Swift, 22. *God, that's so cheesy shit right there.*

Where am I currently? Working my butt to earn a money so that I can afford to buy all the things that I need cross out. Adult's life sucks but I am convincing that I will be okay, almost everyday. I need this job so bad that I might swear more if I need prove to these people.

My biggest mission, being a writer is still on the list. Will never forget on that one. It doesn't matter how suck life will laugh on me, I will try harder to ace that specific dream.

New resolutions are kinda tough but I am determine on making things right. 50 short stories, 5 Novels and 3 Plays for a year are pretty freaky figures, I know this damn well but I know I need to, at least, try my best to do these and sees myself for the ultimate progressions.

Hopefully, I'll see you guys soon :D|

p/s : my fanfic isn't dead. I'd lost my head for a while.