A Confession of Fangirl #2 : Kim Jongdae, the bias ruiner.

Who knows, one day, there'll be a guy that grabs your attention with his shiny armor vocal's skills.


I have a perfect reason to love EXO and probably thanks to him, I fall deeply for him completely. I even dreamed being his girlfriend. freaking bastard dream trolled the shit out of me. I know he has a least fans when it comes about popularity but god knows how he kills me every single time he opens his mouth. Proudly, I call myself as his freaking imaginary wifey fan that will never ever able to be noticed by him forever. I feel a little bit late on liking someone like him. I wish I could give something to him during their visit for MTV World Stage but I was soo into Kris. Shit, lucky Aifa had successfully sent her gift to Minseok.

He will always gonna be a freaking bias ruiner even Jaejoong sit somewhere at the corner, cries out blood or a freaking Sungjae seduces my entire body with his smirkness. This guy is the reason why I love everything about singer. :3


I love you baby, thanks for accepting us the way we are.