A confession of Fangirl. #1



:'( 

People can say whatever you want to say but as a fangirl, I know damn well my position. I know our situation well. Liking someone from a far, wishing they reply your feelings ; I get it. I am ridiculous. In fact, it is against my religion to go beyond of what I've do. It doesn't matter sometimes. I still like my oppas/dongsaengs as themselves because I know they need our support. A relationship between idol and fans are pretty similar with plants and water. They still need us no matter what. They will love us equally. I know that well because I know how sincerely they are. We are the reason why they got to live like an idol should do. Therefore, there is no reason to be upset of this confession. I believe everyone deserve to live in any kind of world they like. Truth hurts. Yes, but maybe that's a sacrifice that we need to pay for liking someone that will never notice us more than a fan.


"We are One" - Maybe every fans need this quote as a main reason to continue on believe in your fave group.


Dear biases, no matter what, you still have me.