Memories #3

Monthly updates is back guys!

August
- August is probably one of the saddest month for Malaysia as netizen received a shocking news about MH17. Honestly, I still can't believe till today how some people shot the airplane without feeling guilty, at all. I wish a justice will be brought in the future and a whole expansion or details of investigation can be done thoroughly.
- An official wedding ceremony from my bro's wifey side.

September
- My bro's wedding held in this month. It was a great day because me and my best friend had a chance to become a flower girl (?) *I don't even know our role, really.*
- An adventurous day with Hairil; we watched The Swimmers and ate Nachos,
- Stepped my foot in Nusajaya, Johor Bahru. *My sister-in law's house*

October
- I attended a course in Hotel Concorde Inn. It was a great experience as I had a chance to participate such an event. Frankly, I was unhappy to be part of this course because hell, it was unnecessary to my job's description as a temporary worker but due to the reasons that could not be evaded, I was force to go.
- I finally sent my third application to the UiTM. I really hope I am able to get in. Thanks to my former lecture, Sir Helmi, he kinda inspires me to pursue my studies back. I know that I'd used to say I did not want to continue on what's left from this course but I think I have to go for it, now, while I still have this guts/spirit.
- Luhan left EXO-M/EXO for good.
- A sudden invitation from Hairil for outing; went Times Squares for boots hunting. Ouija's movie at KLCC and bought lots of nachos to dine in!