Answer My Questions #1


1. Who was the last person you held hands with?

  • My mom

2. Are you outgoing or shy?

  • Shy

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?

  • My ex-classmate/schoolmate ; Shikin

4. Are you easy to get along with?

  • My bestie

5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?

  • I never drink any liquor, .__. 

6. What kind of people are you attracted to?

  • People like Kim Jaejoong, Wuyifan/Kris, Sungjae, Tom Hiddlestone, Cumberbatch Benedict

7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?

  • I don't think so. I'm not seeing any guy so far except my boy-friends

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?

  • Fucking Kim Jaejoong, again.

9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

  • Sometimes, I mean It depends with the kind of crowd or people that I am being with during the conversation's situation

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

  • Again, my own bestie; Amani.

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?

  • I asked Fatin about driving license's test

12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?

  • Royals by Lorde
  • Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray
  • Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club
  • Now by Troublemaker
  • Missing You by 2NE1

13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?

  • Not everyone can play with my hair so i think it is a sign between yes and no

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?

  • I believe it does associates with Qada and Qadar, so yeah

15. What good thing happened this summer?

  • Able to pass the final tests without any worries

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

  • No one. 

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?

  • I think there's a possibility of chance that other creature live on our own planet quietly too, so yeah of course.

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?

  • No. Both of us are already a part since high school.

19. Do you like bubble baths?

  • My freaking 'release the stress' therapy, so yeah.

20. Do you like your neighbors?

  • I don't know. I do think I dislike them quite a bit but not the kind of revengeful hatred way.

21. What are you bad habits?

  • Talking to yourself  *people claims it has make me like an insane retarded person*
  • Bite my own nails

22. Where would you like to travel?

  • Mekah
  • Japan
  • Korea

23. Do you have trust issues?

  • Yes but I don't really think it is a severe issue from now on. I just don't like the idea of trusting the strangers

24. Favorite part of your daily routine?

  • Checking updates of Novels, tv series, movies and music on the internet

25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?

  • My nose - freaking blackheads everywhere

26. What do you do when you wake up?

  • Drinking a water and pray for Subuh

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?

  • I am happy with my own skin's tone

28. Who are you most comfortable around?

  • family and Amani.

29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?

  • They never once tell me anything because I guess they are happy.

30. Do you ever want to get married?

  • Yes, if Allah allows that thing to be happened.

31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?

  • Yes

32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?

  • Hehehe, there's no way I will tell you that.

33. Spell your name with your chin.

  • I am not gonna play along with your stupid suggestion for no reason!

34. Do you play sports? What sports?

  • I barely play anything but still, I can play sport just fine. I played badminton before

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?

  • Without TV, of course. Come on, we have everything on the internet

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?

  • Yes and I had be friendzoned all the fucking time too.

37. What do you say during awkward silences?

  • Ask about their days.

38. Describe your dream girl/guy?

  • Muslim, Responsible, Sweetheart, Sepet, Devoted to the Allah SWT

39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?

  • Kinokuniya. 

40. What do you want to do after high school?

  • Irrelevant question. I've already graduated!

41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

  • Yes.

42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?

  • Usually I'll just end up of thinking something or I just wanna avoid an awkward conversation.

43. Do you smile at strangers?

  • Yes, especially the elders. No, I'm not showing off.

44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?

  • Can I choose both?

45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

  • Somebody touch my soul to wake the hell of me but you notice there's no one around, so yeah.

46. What are you paranoid about?

  • FUTURE!

47. Have you ever been high?

  • NEVER NEVER

48. Have you ever been drunk?

  • NEVER NEVER

49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?

  • I am trying to improve my 'phase'. Hopefully, everything will work out

50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?

  • White

51. Ever wished you were someone else?

  • I wish I were Jenn Im's twins.

52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?

  • I wish I could be taller?

53. Favourite makeup brand?

  • Elianto
  • Urban Decay
  • Benefits
  • em

54. Favourite store?

  • Kinokuniya
  • The Borders
  • MPH
  • Popular
  • H&M
  • Topshop
  • Elianto

55. Favourite blog?

  • So far? None.


56. Favourite colour?

  • Burgundy Red
  • Grey
  • White
  • Brown

57. Favourite food?

  • Chili Crabs 
  • Crabs + Masak lemak
  • Subway Sandwiches

58. Last thing you ate?

  • Rice + fried squid + masak lemak prawns? (lol)

59. First thing you ate this morning?

  • Rice? I'm not sure because I eat different kind of stuff, everyday

60. Ever won a competition? For what?

  • Never once in my life.

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?

  • Never Never

62. Been arrested? For what?

  • Never Never

63. Ever been in love?

  • Many. Fucking. Times. I am easily fall for people which is suck!

64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?

  • Maybe, someday with a proper wedding and a freaking husband.

65. Are you hungry right now?

  • I am already ate, so nah

66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?

  • I like my real friends just fine and more than tumblr friends

67. Facebook or Twitter?

  • Twitter

68. Twitter or Tumblr?

  • Tumblr

69. Are you watching tv right now?

  • No. Obviously not.

70. Names of your bestfriends?

  • Amani Liyana


You're welcome, guys