Inspirational People To Be Inspired #2

Here's the second part of people that has inspired my life with their amazing work of arts ; Directors Edition.
  • Takashii Mike
The legendary Takashii Mike

Mike sensei is probably one of the brutal and craziest director I ever know from my entire life ; from the countless movies with the extreme violence, dark comedy until family-friendly kind of genre, this person made a lot of disturbing movies with his own twisted fantasy of plot. He is brilliant on making people feels sick. The reason why I choose him because I see his great determination and passion encourages me to believe that I can make something so realistic that my vision can scare shit out of people's mind and soul. He does not even care what will people describe or even think about him because he believes whatever he do. His famous movies are Audition, Crow Zero 1 and 2

  • Park Chan Wook


He is a famous Korean director that won a lot of prestige awards in the international level. His famous works are The Vengeance Trilogy, Thirst and Joint Security Area. I discovered his great work through his collaboration with Takashi Miike in " Three. . .  Extremes" where both of them had a separate segments. Personally, I am a big fan of his works since the day I watched Oldboy and I cannot stop falling in love over and over again with all of his movies. The best way for me to describe his works is 'unexpectedly twisted and beyond of your expectation'.